Thursday 9 January 2014

Set name to uilabel as label1,label2 and so on

Set name to uilabel as label1,label2 and so on



1.Control Names Programmatically!! - iPhone Dev SDK

Description:Hi everyone, I have a label1, label2, and label3 UILabel
objects created with IB. I have set their outlets and properties in the
header file:



2.Setting UILabel - Font through code - generates error - iPhone ...

Description:How to set a font name to a UILabel or to any control ? ... an
app I developed so I could email the list of fonts to someone else on the
team. ...



3.iPhone Tutorial – Set Object Placement Programmatically ...

Description:In this tutorial you will learn how to set a rectangular
object's location on the ... Update your code so it looks ... Rename the
four labels as label1, label2, ...



4.ios - how to set hyperlink in UILabel Text in iphone - Stack ...

Description:UItextview with necessary attributes set will automatically
detects http links, phone numbers and so on. If UILabel has to be ...
Name. Email required, but not shown



5.UILabel Font Size

Description:Hi Developers, How to set font size of UILabel? I am creating
label programmatically and I have to set the font size programatically.
How I can set UILabel Font Size?



6.I have a set of `UILabel`s that are automatically generated by ...

Description:I have a set of `UILabel`s that are automatically generated by
my controller. What I would like is to be able to colour individual
characters different colours. How ...



7.Working with the NSOperationQueue Class - Mobiletuts+

Description:The NSOperation class is an abstract one so it ... Click on
Next and set a name ... and 6 (according to the order they were listed in
step 2), named label1, label2 ...



8.iPhone Tutorials and Sample codes: iPhone Programming Tutorial ...

Description:Click on Next and set a name for the project. ... For the last
UILabel and the three UIButtons, set the Autosizing value to Left ...
named label1, label2, ...



9.Change Text In UILabel - iPhone Dev SDK

Description:Hey, for some reason the text won't change in my UILabel when
I am calling a method to from a different class.



10.Autoresizingmask Uilabel

Description:... and inside some of the cells i have UILabel, added through
. up or down, so the cell is out ... // Name name = [[UILabel alloc] . You
should set also ...

No comments:

Post a Comment