Wednesday 8 January 2014

[ Friends ] Open Question : Should I be flattered or offended my female co-workers did this to me? 10 points for best answer!?

[ Friends ] Open Question : Should I be flattered or offended my female
co-workers did this to me? 10 points for best answer!?



1.Should I be flattered or offended my female co-workers did ...

Description:08-01-2014 · Should I be flattered or offended my female
co-workers did this to me? 10 points for best answer!?



2.Should I be flattered or offended that my co-workers did this ...

Description:08-01-2014 · Open Question Show me ... Should I be flattered
or offended that my co-workers did this ... I was leaving one day and my
female manager said "girls can ...



3.Did I have the right to be offended and upset by my boyfriend ...

Description:Did I have the right to be offended and upset by my
boyfriend's comment?. I live in the US and am in a long distance
relationship with a guy from Pakistan. I have ...



4.Yahoo Answers - Why she ignore me?and what she thinks about me?

Description:08-01-2014 · I like her i think she likes me because she smile
to me alot.i went to talk her and dosn,t listen me and she ran away.one
day i touch her hand she ignore ...



5.Yahoo Answers - Is this a "date" or just a hang out, I'm confused?

Description:08-01-2014 · Open Question Show me ... Be the first to answer
this question. ... Should I be flattered or offended my female co-workers
did this to me? 10 points for ...



6.Ladies, how would you feel? - Sexuality - GirlsAskGuys.com

Description:Flattered and turned on by my ... I really love both so that
is a hard question to answer ... Your woman would feel flattered by me
being attracted to her and ...



7.Yahoo Answers - Is this a bad sign when I ask this girl out?

Description:25-08-2013 · I asked her out and she did not reject me but
asked if ... She is flattered you asked ... Voters DO NOT get any points
for voting on the No Best Answer.



8.Girls: How would you feel if a lesbian woman started a convo ...

Description:02-04-2008 · Best Answer: I think it would be nice if someone
just came up to me to start a interesting conversation. I'm shy too and if
the other girl started talking ...



9.Husband's Female Coworker? - Yahoo7 Answers

Description:09-08-2007 · Best Answer: I wouldn't worry TOO much about
it...chances are she's just forwarded the jokes etc to a whole bunch of
people, it's rarely personal. A few ...



10.Real Man Blog

Description:Did he not like touching me? Is my skin too rough? Why did he
stop??" ... a large female fan following? Answer : ... Anybody sending me
a question, ...

No comments:

Post a Comment